TEMPLATE FOR MANUSCRIPT PREPARATION
This template is designed to assist Author in preparing manuscript; it is an exact representation of the format expected by the editor (downloadable at: Template). To use this template, please just Save As this MS Word file to your document, then copy and paste your document here. All papers submitted to the journal should be written in Indonesian and English language.
Unram Law Review is a peer-reviewed journal published by Faculty of Law Mataram University two time a year in April, Oktober. The aims of this journal is to provide a venue for academicians, researchers and practitioners for publishing the original research articles or review articles. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. Unram Law Review (Ulrev) is available in print and online version.
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the pollowing address: https://unramlawreview.unram.ac.id/index.php/ulrev/about/submissions
Author should fulfil the form as detail as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Review Article. Thus, author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file to be submitted, then click Upload button.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be entered including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Unram Law Review (Ulrev) journal, click Finish Submission button after the documents is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive an acknowledgement by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in to the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in to the online submission interface. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
The sequence of manuscripts following:
- Title; Abstract; Keywords; Introduction; Method (for Original Research Articles); Analysis and Discussion; Conclusion; and Bibliography.
- The word limit for the submission is 3000-90000 words (17-27 pages)
Bibliography at the end of the manuscript should be written in APA (American Psychological Association) Citation Style. All publications cited in the text should be included as a list of Bibliography, arranged alphabetically by author.
Books with an author:
Achmad Ali. (2012). Menguak Teori Hukum (Legal Theory) dan Teori Peradilan (Judicialprudence) Termasuk Interpretasi Undang-Undang (Legisprudence). Jakarta: Kencana.
Books with an editor:
Sulistyowati Irianto (ed). (2009). Hukum Yang Bergerak; Tinjauan Antropologi Hukum. Jakarta: Yayasan Obor Indonesia.
Irwansyah. (2013). “Jejak Demokrasi Lingkungan dalam Undang-Undang Nomor 32 Tahun 2009” Jurnal Ilmu Hukum Amanna Gappa, 21(2): 121-131.
World Wide Web:
British Broadcasting Corporation. (2012). Noken Papua Mendapat Pengakuan UNESCO. Available from: http://www.bbc.co.uk/indonesia/berita_indonesia/2012/12/121205_noken _unesco. [Accessed May 16, 2015].
Footnotes and Bibliography should be written in APA (American Psychological Association) Citation Style. Cite only items that you have read and on footnotes. Please use Reference Manager Applications like EndNote, Mendeley, Zotero, etc. (we suggest Mendeley). Bibliography citations are provided in footnotes with format:
Werner Menski. (2000). Comparative Law in a Global Context, The Legal Systems of Asia and Africa. London: Platinum Publishing Ltd, p. 16
Section from a book:
Eddy O.S. Hiariej. “Pemilukada Kini dan Masa Datang Perspektif Hukum Pidana” on Achmad D. Haryadi (ed). (2012). Demokrasi Lokal: Evaluasi Pemilukada di Indonesia. Jakarta: Konstitusi Press, p.182
Arie Afriansyah. (2015). “Foreigners Land Rights Regulations: Indonesia’s Practice”. Jurnal Mimbar Hukum, 27(1): 98-116