Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) is a peer-reviewed journal published by the Law Faculty of Mataram University, is Indonesian Journal of Law as forum for communication in the study of the theory and application in law contains articles texts in the field of law. The purpose of this journal is to provide a place for academics, researchers, and practitioners to publish original research articles review.
The scope of the articles discusses within this journal related to various topics in Criminal Law, Civil Law, International Law, Constitutional Law, Administrative Law, Islamic Law, Economic Law, Medical Law, Customary Law, Environmental Law and Other Contemporary issues in field of the law.
Articles are considered to be loaded are in the form of research or scientific simulations that have never been published or are waiting for publishing in the other publications. Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) is publishing twice a year, respectively in April and October. This journal provides direct open access to its content based on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports greater global knowledge exchange.
Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) has been published since 2017 by the Mataram University Master of Law at Majapahit Street Number 60, Mataram, with the name of Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev), and has been registered both with ISSN Online Number 2549-2365 and ISSN Print Number 2548-9267. Since its inception, Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) has used journal management using the Online Journal System (OJS), to meet the development of full online journal management and in as form of preparation for national accreditation applications through ARJUNA.
In 2018, Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) has joined as a member of APJHI which also known as Association of Indonesian Legal Journal Management. On the same year, Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) is nationally accredited with a SINTA-4 rating.
At the beginning of its publication, namely in 2017 for 1st Volume, and in 2018 for 2nd Volume, the amounts of articles published in each number or edition was seven articles. However, after the Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) was nationally accredited with a SINTA-4 rating, the authors interest in publishing their research results rose significantly. Refers to this increase, the number of articles published within Jurnal Unram Law Review (Ulrev) in each Volume and Number is also enhance after. The following is several descriptions of the increase in the number of articles on each Volume and Number:
- First Year Publication - 1st Volume, Number 1 (2017), 7 articles
- 1st Volume, Number 2 (2017), 7 articles
- Second Year Publication - 2nd Volume, Number 1 (2018), 7 articles
- 2nd Volume, Number 2 (2018), 7 articles
- Third Year Publication - 3rd Volume, Number 1 (2019), 7 articles
- 3rd Volume, Number 2 (2019), 8 articles
- Fourth Year Publication - 4th Volume, Number 1 (2020), 10 articles
- 4th Volume, Number 2 (2020), 11 articles
- Fifth Year Publication - 5th Volume, Number 1 (2021), 11 articles
- 5th Volume, Number 2 (2021), 11 articles
6. Sixth Year Publication - 6th Volume, Number 1 (2022), 11 articles
- 6th Volume, Number 2 (2022), 12 articles